2016 Summer Registration Fees
||Registration Deadline||Fee by Deadline|
|Summer Ball (League Age 7-10)||June 17, 2016||$100.00|
|All-Stars (by invitation only, League Age 9-12) @ tvllbaseball.com||June 20, 2016||$250.00 |
|Intermediate Aces (by invitation only, League Age 13)||June 10, 2016||$0.00|
Things You Should Know Before Registering
Go to All-Stars page
Summer Ball Information
NOTE: If your player has applied to be considered for an All Star or Tournament team you may still register for Summer League. In the event they are selected to an All Star or Tournament team they will not be placed on a Summer League team and their registration fee will be applied to the balance owed for their All Star / Tournament team.
- Farm: 7-8 year olds
- Minors: 9-10 year olds
- If you would like to have your child considered for placement in a division higher or lower than the one appropriate for their age group, you will have the opportunity to make that request during registration
- Games will be played during the week (days are TBD)
- No weekend games
- Play may begin as early as the last week of June and run through the end of July
- The season will consist of ten (10) to twelve (12) games
- Practices will be held one-hour prior to each game. NO OTHER ORGANIZED PRACTICES ARE ALLOWED FOR SUMMER BALL.
- Minors will feature kid pitch and Farm will also have coach pitch if needed
- Rules differ slightly for Farm and Minors and will be explained at the manager and coaches meeting
- Each player will receive a hat and jersey
- Minors - Plate Umpire (provided by league) and you can have a Parent Volunteer if desired
Managers and Coaches
- Volunteers are needed for both levels.
- Please indicate your interest in managing/coaching to email@example.com
- No guarantees can be made but all requests to play with friends or neighbors will be considered and accommodated when possible
- Managers and Coaches may also submit requests for players to be placed on their team
Who is eligible to play
Players between the age of 5 and 18 living in the Tassajara Valley Little League boundaries. View TVLL boundaries.
Little League International rules specify that you need to be able to produce three or more pieces of proof of residency such as driver's license, utility bills or government forms (view residency eligibility requirements).
What Division Level of Play you want to request for your child
To learn about each Division, view our
Division Levels of Play document.
No refunds will be given after registration is completed.
Please note that there are no partial refunds for games canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons. Canceled games will be rescheduled if possible.
The refund policy will apply even if you have signed up with our league in error.
Photographs & Video
Please note that by registering your child you agree and understand that your child may be photographed or videotaped throughout the season. If you have any objection, then please feel free to opt-out through your response on the Media Consent section of the Registration page for each player.
Each family is required to fulfill 8 hours of volunteer hours for the 2016 Spring Season or opt-out for a fee. Please refer to the Volunteer Policy for details.
Will your child need to attend Evaluations?
Yes, for players League Age 9 and older. This will help us place your player in the correct division
The Little League® year runs from January 1st through August 31st of each year, effective August 2015.
For players born on or before August 31, 2005: The new age determination date of August 31 will be effective starting with the 2018 Little League Baseball Season. For the 2016 and 2017 seasons, these players will use the April 30 age determination date.
For players born on or after September 1, 2005: The new age determination date will be effective immediately, starting with the 2016 season. You will use the age determination end date of August 31.
To calculate your child's League Age by entering their birth date and clicking the button below.
Like the residency requirement, you must also be able to provide proof of your child's birth date. For more information, view the proof of age requirements.