2015 Summer Ball Registration
Deadline: Friday, June 19
Please register your child to play in the same division they played in the spring.
- Games will be played during the week (days are TBD)
- No weekend games and no additional practices
- Play will begin the week of June 29th and run through July 31st
- The season will consist of approximately ten (10) games
- Practices will be held one-hour prior to each game. There will be no other practices.
- Rookie division will be exclusively coach pitch
- All other divisions will feature kid pitch
- Rules differ slightly for each division and will be explained at the manager and coaches meeting
- Each player will receive a hat and jersey
- Rookie and Farm - No umpires
- Minors - Plate Umpire (provided by league)
Managers and Coaches
- No guarantees can be made but all requests to play with friends or neighbors will be considered and accommodated when possible
- Managers and Coaches may also submit requests for players to be placed on their team
- Rookie to Minors (registered through TVLL): $100.00/player
Things You Should Know Before Registering
Who is eligible to play
Players between the age of 5 and 18 living in the Tassajara Valley Little League boundaries. View TVLL boundaries.
Little League International rules specify that you need to be able to produce three or more pieces of proof of residency such as driver's license, utility bills or government forms (view residency eligibility requirements).
What Division Level of Play you want to request for your child
To learn about each Division, view our
Division Levels of Play document.
100% refunds will be processed for any reason from the time of registration through to the time the player is placed onto a team.
After a player is placed onto a team, 50% refunds will only be issued on or before 50% of the season (e.g. for Spring -- April 15th and for Summer/Fall on or before 3 weeks into the season) and only in the case of a season ending injury (as certified by the player's doctor) or due to relocation of the player's family.
After the League is beyond 50% of its season (e.g. April 15th for the Spring or 3+ weeks for Summer/Fall), there will be no refunds for any reason.
Please note that there are no partial refunds for games canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons. Canceled games will be rescheduled if possible.
The refund policy will apply even if you have signed up with our league in error.
Photographs & Video
Please note that by registering your child you agree and understand that your child may be photographed or videotaped throughout the season. If you have any objection, then please feel free to opt-out through your response on the Media Consent section of the Registration page for each player.
Each family is required to fulfill 8 hours of volunteer hours for the 2015 Spring Season or opt-out for a fee. Please refer to the Volunteer Policy for details.
Will your child need to attend Evaluations?
Yes, for players League Age 9 and older. This will help us place your player in the correct division
The Little League® year runs from January 1st through December 31st of each year. As a result of a recent adjustment by Little League® International, effective immediately, any player born on or after January 1, 2006 who will turn the ages of 5-9 during the 2015 calendar year will be eligible to participate in a TVLL program and will use the new age determination date of December 31 for the reminder of their Little League® Baseball career.
Consequently, players born prior to January 1, 2006 will continue to utilize the current age determination year of May 1 to April 30 for the remainder of their Little League® career. For these older players, a short rule of thumb is that if your child was born May - Dec, you would subtract one year from their birth age.
To calculate your child's League Age by entering their birth date and clicking the button below.
Like the residency requirement, you must also be able to provide proof of your child's birth date. For more information, view the proof of age requirements.