As the regular season nears conclusion we look forward to another great Little League tradition, the All-Star Post Season for our League Aged 9-12 players. All-Stars is a fantastic experience for players who earn a spot on the team rosters and for the entire baseball community! All Stars is a reward to baseball players who demonstrated high level of TALENT which is defined by: Quality of Play, Baseball IQ, Character, and Sportsmanship throughout the 2016 Spring Season.
To see complete information about the TVLL All-Star program you can go to Teams -> All-Stars. You will see information regarding how many teams we will have, time commitment, birth certificate requirements, and fees. See below for important dates (updated). In order to be considered for the All-Star Team, you must have committed your child BY MAY 15.
May 3: Request for Manager/Coach applications are sent May 11: Manager/Coach applications are due to President May 19-22: Manager/Coach Interviews Conducted May 17-24: Player Voting By Managers/Coaches
- May 26: Player Votes Tallied
- May 27: All-Star Committee Manager Recommendations due to President (subject to player ballot results)
- June 1: Manager/Coach Appointment Ratified
- June 2: Managers/Coaches Select Players to Teams with All-Star Committee & Board Approval
- June 7: All-Star International and Tournament Teams Announced
To view the detailed flow chart of the 2016 All-Star Selection Process, please click here.
All-Star Committee Members by League Age
- For the 9s: Hanshaw, Weil, Thomas, Roth
- For the 10s: Hanshaw, Weil, Thompson, Sabo, Thomas, Roth
- For the 11s: Hanshaw, Weil, Thompson, Thomas, Roth
- For the 12s: Weil, Thompson, Sabo, Roth
Playoff brackets are now available on the website. Brackets will be updated throughout Playoffs and as games are played so everyone will be clear on the standings.
To view brackets, go to Teams -> Postseason Playoffs, then click the proper 2016 division from the drop down.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 BOARD MEMBERS WANTED
Planning for Spring 2017 Baseball will begin in August, and we need your help.
TVLL has been fortunate to have dedicated volunteers serving in these positions over the years, but we also need new people and new ideas to continue to improve.
Final deadline for nominations was May 24, 2016 with online election for registered members occurring June 1 - 23 (11:59 pm) , 2016.
SUMMER BALL REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Registration is now open until June 10th for players League Age 7-10.
- Farm: 7-8 year olds
- Minors: 9-10 year-olds
- If you would like to have your child considered for placement in a division higher or lower than the one appropriate for their age group, you will have the opportunity to make that request during registration
More information can be found under Parents/Users -> Registration Information
League Age 11-12 year olds wanting to play Summer Ball may register with San Ramon Valley Little League. Deadline is June 9th.
All families must compete 8 hours of volunteer time. Please review our Volunteer Policy when registering.
Satisfy your 8 hours by July 21 or pay $250 in August.
WE URGENTLY NEED SNACK SHACK WORKERS!!
You can also sign up for 2-hour slots at the SNACK SHACK at Sycamore Park on game days Monday - Fridays and Saturdays. We cannot open for business without volunteers.
For Special Events and Snack Shack, select your volunteer slot by logging in and going to Volunteer Assignment Status.
12th WESTERN REGION CHALLENGER JAMBOREE
- When: Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29, 2016
- Spectators can join events on May 28 from 9:30 am - 2 pm
- Where: Dublin Sports Park
- Hosted By: California District 57
The 11th Annual Challenger Jamboree was another great success, and we are looking forward to our 12th Annual Challenger Jamboree event! The weekend will feature games, sightseeing, and other special events.
Majors players will be "buddies" for participating players. Parents wishing to help can assist in serving lunch.
Come and join us for this inspiring event! We look forward to welcoming you and your family.
2016 SAFETY INITIATIVES IMPLEMENTED
In 2016, TVLL set out to accomplish three significant and vital safety initiatives to help better protect everyone associated with our league:
- Purchase Approved Volunteer Safety Pins
- Purchase an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to be used at the Sycamore Fields
- Conduct CPR and AED Training
Here are a few things you can do to further the initiatives:
- Pick up and wear your Approved Volunteer Pins at all times on the playing field
- Review the following about the AED:
- The AED will be centrally located at field 5 in the score booth. That is the grass field located behind the snack shack where the major teams typically play. If the booth is not open, please use the code 2020 to access the key pad and proceed to open the booth. The device is in a yellow case and should be clearly visible and hanging in the score booth.
- We will be placing air horns at each field in the score booth. If an emergency situation arises please use the air horn to alert folks that may be at field 5 or in close proximity to immediately locate and bring the AED to the field where the horn is being deployed. Continue using the air horn until you know someone has the AED device and is on the way. If you are at field 5 using the blow horn will obviously not be needed.
- At the same time, someone at the location where the emergency situation is at should be sent running to field 5 to retrieve the device and someone should be calling 911 for help.
- The AED device will have both adult and infant pads.
MOUNTAIN MIKE'S PIZZA DINE AND DONATE
Drop by Mountain Mike's Pizza in Danville on June 2 and mention "TVLL" and 20% of your purchase comes back to us!
OPT-OUT OF EMAILS
If you are no longer interested in receiving news and information from TVLL (e.g. moved out of area, player has aged out, player no longer wants to play), please login as a member and update your Parent/User Information by going to Parents/Users -> Parent/User Maintenance -> Update Parent/User Information and check the box next to "Email Opt-out".
Call the Town of Danville to check the status of field closures: (925) 314-3484. The Town updates this line twice a day, when needed.
For the Synthetic Turf Fields located at Sycamore Park, families should always expect to arrive prior to game times as rarely are those fields ever closed due to rain, and games can still be conducted given the nature of the synthetic turf drainage. If conditions become unsafe for play to commence or continue, games will be discontinue or postponed, and such communications will come from the team managers.
Please view the information on our site. If you have any general questions, please email us at email@example.com